sick sad story


hicks, i miss my pass. it doesnt mean that i hate my life now. but i think my life is getting harder and harder. i miss my old friends T.T . oh i want a time machine, then i would turn back time, and gonna bring my old friends. so they cud be with me here. but thanks God, 2 of my friends always accompany me killing the time everynite, we always chat together, talk about silly things, make fun of things, lovya maya n cipit.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "sick sad story"

  1. Ratu Soraya says:
    November 29, 2009 at 12:25 AM

    kangen teman2. sedih disini kesepian.

  2. Unknown says:
    January 29, 2010 at 2:17 AM

    aw aw.... so sweet :) thank you! (sorry, baru baca blog kamu!)

Post a Comment

Kfc benton is saving UPH student's money, what u think ?!